WGBG-FM General Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) winner per contest per household. Contest is open to all listeners must be at least 18 unless otherwise notes OR as outlined in rule number five (5). A copy of these rules will be available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adams Radio Group business office, 119 Naylor Mill Road, Salisbury, MD 21801, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
2. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be sold on the open market after receipt by the winner. Failure to adhere to this will result in a ban from wining any future prizes from any Adams Radio Group radio station. Winner must accept prize package as presented. Failure to comply with this provision will result in forfeiture on the prize by the winner. In the event the winner of the contest forfeits his/her prize won, the prize will be awarded to the next registered contestant whose name is drawn and calls back within said time.
3. Contestant may participate who hold a valid state article of identification & reside or work within the Salisbury-Ocean City Total Survey Area (TSA) as defined by Arbitron. Employees & former employees of Adams Radio Group, their subsidiaries or agents & their immediate family members may not participate in the contest & are not eligible to win. Employees of other radio stations, contest sponsors or any agency involved with the production or distribution of materials for this contest & their immediate family member within the Salisbury-Ocean City TSA may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes: spouses, parent’s siblings, children & grandparents.
4. Contesting void where prohibited.
5. Adams Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules have been violated. By participating in the contest, all listeners, contestants, registrants and winners acknowledge Adams Radio Group as having the right to, without further authorization, reasonably use the winners name, voice, photo, likeness & biographical information, & that Adams Radio Group may use such for promotional purposes on-the-air without further financial remuneration. In addition, contest winners release Adams Radio, their subsidiaries, & of the participating sponsors, their officers, directors, stockholders & employees from all claims, liabilities and damages arising directly or indirectly from award or use of the prizes.
6. Winners are required to present valid identification as described in rule number five (#5) above. All identification submitted to verify a winner is subject to acceptance by Adams Radio Group at its sole discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be accepted. Adams Radio Group can require presentation of original birth certificate, passport, Social Security card, valid driver’s license or other identification to verify the winner’s identity. Only one (1) listener per household, per family for the duration of the contest is permitted.
7. In the event that the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order of legal process issued by any Governmental Agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner such as wage garnishment, child support order, judgment line and the like there of, Adams Radio’s delivery of the prize to the official government entity claiming right to the prize shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prizes in lieu of the winner. Adams Radio shall not be liable for any claim by the winner for incidental damages thereto.
8. All decisions of Adams Radio Group management regarding the contest are final.
9. Adams Radio Group reserves the right to alter the contest rules and/or contest date at any time. Copies of the rules can be found at Adams Radio Group at 119 Naylor Mill Rd, Salisbury, MD 21801, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm EST or at station websites 24 hours a day.
10. Winner is responsible for all taxes incurred with the prize & must complete the proper tax forms.